Sensor bearing for measuring speed and direction of rotation
Optimum design with a single interface for obtaining application-relevant signals directly at the critical point, the rolling bearing
- Simple system integration
- Reduced wiring outlay
- Critical parameters and success factors can be recorded in a targeted manner in the customer’s application.
- Problem-free adaptation (replacement) if customer requirements change
- The usual outstanding mechanical characteristics of the bearings remain completely unchanged.
- Simple digitalization of bearing positions that were previously purely mechanical
- Fast reaction times
Compelling reasons for VarioSense
The VarioSense sensor unit has a modular design that can be specifically configured for the customer and combined with a large number of FAG bearings. VarioSense requires very little additional axial space.
VarioSense is a practical concept that allows additional module functions to be integrated into the selected bearing design in the shortest possible time. This ensures reliable availability of the VarioSense product range in the long term.
The VarioSense bearing is very easy to install: Bearing mounting and integration are standard procedures that can be carried out by any qualified employee.
- Integration of several functions and measurement parameters into one sensor bearing
- Sensor configurations for every customer requirement
- Identical design envelope for all configurations
- Based on standard FAG bearings
- No additional radial design envelope required
- Sensors installed directly where forces, temperature, etc. occur